The inner back fiberglass/gelcoat tub is missing from the jester I brought some years ago. I need a fiberglass cured screen surround as well the last one was damaged beyond repair by the last owner
When having a look on here its says the last two owners were
Mike Phillips (no relation) of Harlequin bought the Jester project, and after a few years in the wilderness a much anticipated launch of a Ford Ka based Jester is well overdue from Stingray Motorsport.
Anybody
Jester Body tub /Moulds who has them now
-
Jester
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:40 pm
- Name: Anthony
-
Edd
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Re: Jester Body tub /Moulds who has them now
Stingray were the last known owners of the Jester project. As far as i can remember. It's a shame as they promised much and went very quiet.
I suspect it's now very much mothballed. I hope they have the moulds somewhere but in what condition and how you contact them I do not know and unfortunately can't help.
Edd
I suspect it's now very much mothballed. I hope they have the moulds somewhere but in what condition and how you contact them I do not know and unfortunately can't help.
Edd
-
Edd
- Posts: 532
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Re: Jester Body tub /Moulds who has them now
From wikipedia:-
The Status of Stingray Motorsport
Stingray Motorsport (originally based in Ripley, Derbyshire and run by Steve Knee) officially dissolved in April 2016.
They were famous in the kit car scene for acquiring the rights to the Sylva Jester and heavily re-engineering it. While the original 1990s Sylva Jester relied on an increasingly rare Mk1 Ford Fiesta donor, Stingray brilliantly updated the chassis layout to accept components and running gear from the modern Ford KA. Another firm, Harlequin Autokits, briefly took over the project after them but has also since dissolved
Not good.
The Status of Stingray Motorsport
Stingray Motorsport (originally based in Ripley, Derbyshire and run by Steve Knee) officially dissolved in April 2016.
They were famous in the kit car scene for acquiring the rights to the Sylva Jester and heavily re-engineering it. While the original 1990s Sylva Jester relied on an increasingly rare Mk1 Ford Fiesta donor, Stingray brilliantly updated the chassis layout to accept components and running gear from the modern Ford KA. Another firm, Harlequin Autokits, briefly took over the project after them but has also since dissolved
Not good.
-
Jester
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:40 pm
- Name: Anthony
Re: Jester Body tub /Moulds who has them now
Thanks
Again
Edd
Hope someone else reads this. And has a bit more info
Again
Edd
Hope someone else reads this. And has a bit more info
.
Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest