JPSC Club Sticker

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
chrisp1973
Name: Christian Palmer

Re: JPSC Club Sticker

Postby chrisp1973 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:22 pm

Brilliant!
Kindest regards

Christian :D

Rustyracer
Name: Craig Jackson

Postby Rustyracer » Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:05 pm

Hi Edd

Pm sent regarding club stickers.

Cheers

Craig

Edd

Postby Edd » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:53 am

Ia m about o head to Le Mans, will sort all these orders out when I get back,
Sorry for yet more delays guys.
Edd.

peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Postby peter030371 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:10 am

Edd wrote:Ia m about o head to Le Mans, will sort all these orders out when I get back,
Edd.

No worries and a have a great time :D Seen some pictures from today and yesterday over there and it looks a little damp at the moment :o :(
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

chrisp1973
Name: Christian Palmer

Postby chrisp1973 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:46 pm

I’ve sent you a PM with my order details. I’m away for two weeks on holiday but definitely will sort when I get back if you’d be good enough to hold them for me.

Have fun in Le Mans!

Regards

Christian.
Kindest regards

Christian :D

Edd

Postby Edd » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:56 pm

peter030371 wrote:
Edd wrote:Ia m about o head to Le Mans, will sort all these orders out when I get back,
Edd.

No worries and a have a great time :D Seen some pictures from today and yesterday over there and it looks a little damp at the moment :o :(

Forecast is fine, due to delayed body from Raw I am going in the wifes MR2 so not bothered about the weather for a change!
Edd

HighOnThunder
Name: James

Postby HighOnThunder » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:56 pm

Edd wrote:
peter030371 wrote:
Edd.

Forecast is fine, due to delayed body from Raw I am going in the wifes MR2 so not bothered about the weather for a change!
Edd

Are they very busy at RAW? I e-mailed for a quotation, but no reply. I expect a company, no matter how busy they are, to at least confirm receipt of the e-mail and to give an ETA for a full reply. But maybe that's just me...

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Welcome to the world of kitcars. There is no money in it so nobody cares too much about customer service.

HighOnThunder
Name: James

Postby HighOnThunder » Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:42 pm

jeffw wrote:Welcome to the world of kitcars. There is no money in it so nobody cares too much about customer service.

How do you figure that, Jeff? If there's no money in it, you'd expect kitcar manufacturers to be even more welcoming of people willing to throw some money their way?

Granted, I'm not about to make them rich, but I guess they can afford not to take on new work and stay busy?

peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Postby peter030371 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 4:18 pm

HighOnThunder wrote:
jeffw wrote:Welcome to the world of kitcars. There is no money in it so nobody cares too much about customer service.

How do you figure that, Jeff? If there's no money in it, you'd expect kitcar manufacturers to be even more welcoming of people willing to throw some money their way?

Granted, I'm not about to make them rich, but I guess they can afford not to take on new work and stay busy?

If only that was true. They tend to be one or two man companies, often run in spare time from a 'proper job', and are not very efficient at prioritising work (or saying no to the wrong sort of work i.e. out of the core business). As much as it pains me I generally agree with what Jeff has said about it :(
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”