Road/track Striker for sale

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
The Knobs
Name: Tim Price

Road/track Striker for sale

Postby The Knobs » Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 pm

Looks like my Striker will be up for sale as i have spotted something else that takes my fancy.

This car is the red striker on the Raw brochure built by the one and only Les Phillips. Now painted metalic black and geared more towards trackdays than road. Car was registered new on a 53 plate but now has a private plate on it C+ ALP. Car has done less than 4k miles from new.

Where to start,
IRS chassis
full bolt on cage by 'caged'
lightweight seats with Sabelt harnesses, leather covered dash with full instruments including a new stack rev counter.
4age 16valve just rebuilt with forged pistons, big valve head, Cat cams, weber throttle bodies, proper airbox, omex 600, aluminium flywheel etc etc. Engine built by Cougar power at great expense. Rolling roaded at 180bhp but with a bit more head work would be a genuine 200+bhp engine. Runs as sweet as a nut and smooth power up to the 8500 limit. Uprated clutch leading to a top of the range BGH E8 gearbox which then leads to a very rare 4.4 diff. 15" wheels with 888s. New lightweight silencer made by RS fabrications in Banbury. Spax shocks with heavy duty springs. Pictures of the car are on their website.
Probably loads more but dont want to start looking through the receipts.
Most of the modifications have been carried out over the last 12 months with probably 6 trackdays in total.

Bad points are as follows;
Diff is a bit noisy but just needs resetting up.
Few stone chips to paintwork as to be expected but nothing major.

email me for pictures

Car is still has MOT and tax ( tax disc is somewhere at Le Mans circuit though ) but I trailer it everywhere. I was at the national with it behind my black and green van, so you may see it in a few pictures.

Looking for sensible offers for a well sorted Striker. email me on tim.price@axionelectrical.co.uk

The Knobs
Name: Tim Price

Re: Road/track Striker for sale

Postby The Knobs » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:41 pm

Just woken up, not for sale.

MattD
Name: Matt Downes

Re: Road/track Striker for sale

Postby MattD » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:11 am

The Knobs wrote:Just woken up, not for sale.

Good Choice, went through a similar thought process myself last summer.

Went to see JP about a Riot & got shown his new "prototype" still in clay.
Looks even better now in GRP.
Its still on my - to do one day - list.

But when it really came down to it....
There was a lot of blood & tears invested in my 3 year Stylus build. :lol:

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”