Stylus for sale.

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
Citizen_21
Name: David

Stylus for sale.

Postby Citizen_21 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 4:41 pm

Good afternoon,

I have just discovered this site when I unfortunately I have to sell my Stylus. I originally built the car for daily use and drove it for approx 4K miles. However, the arrival of kids made it impractical to use and it was put into hibernation. Now unfortunately it is being evicted from it’s garage, and I have to sell it.

Specification.

Extra thick fibreglass layup painted in Fiat yellow. Gained one or two very minor scratches sat in the garage, but still in brilliant condition with no gelcoat cracks.

Lovey 1700cc crossflow engine built by East Lincs Motorsport and fitted with twin Weber ‘40’s

Cracking reconditioned 4 speed g/b fitted with a quick shift mechanism.

Correctly registered with the DVLA as a Sylva Stylus with an age related
Plate. Tax free! MOT due April 2022

60’s style dash with lots of chrome gauges, toggle switches and a good sized glove box. Fully trimmed interior. Door handles, (Ex Elan), door locks and inertia seat belts.

5 Alicat wheels, spare never been used!

Recent new windscreen, The original delaminated.

I have a roll bar, but removed it as I thought it spoilt the looks! If anyone is interested in the car, please PM me. I have loads of pictures but this site will not allow me to load them up. I am located in West Yorkshire, and would like around £6K.

Cheers,

David

Richard Cross
Name: Richard Cross

Re: Stylus for sale.

Postby Richard Cross » Tue Jun 01, 2021 7:48 pm

Hi.
Still interested in stylus. Email me at crossdiane@gmail.com if still available.
Thanks.
Richard Cross.

Richard337
Name: Richard Cross

Re: Stylus for sale.

Postby Richard337 » Wed Jun 02, 2021 7:00 pm

Richard Cross wrote:Hi.
Still interested in stylus. Email me at crossdiane@gmail.com if still available.
Thanks.
Richard Cross.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”