Fisher Fury Trailer (and others!)

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Fisher Fury Trailer (and others!)

Postby peter030371 » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:32 pm

I have just upgraded to a covered trailer so I now need to sell on my old trailer. This trailer was originally built by Mark fisher and so was designed for the Fury but I have used it over the last couple of years for my Striker and it works just fine :D

Good points..Tows really well (I now have a Brian James and that tows no better (or worse)) and has nearly new proper trailer tyres on it. So old it has no rate plate but its safe for a car like the Fury (tyres are good for 750Kg each). In the last two years I have replaced the jockey wheel, added rear stands, new light board (and wiring) and new mudguards with rear reflectors plus the brakes and bearings have been serviced. It will come with the hitch lock and padlock I have used with it. I have covered about 1,600 miles with it and never had a problem.

Bad points..it looks old and the handbrake isn't great. The reverse lockout has never worked but I have always turned it around by hand, being relatively light this has never been an issue. Spare wheel only has a normal car tyre fitted, good enough for an emergency. It has a front winch but I never used it and if I did I would replace the strap as that looks very old now.

During my ownership it has been kept under cover until this weekend when I moved it out the way for the new trailer. Price is £475 and it It is located just outside Tunbridge Wells. I could possibly deliver within a 30 or 40 mile radius as £0.50 per mile (each way) and with payment made up-front however I am busy so finding a mutually suitable day for delivery could be a challenge but ask if that is of interest.

A few pictures are bellow, if you want any more just ask.

Editor of 'The Proper Job'

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”