jester screen help

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
Jester
Name: Anthony

jester screen help

Postby Jester » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:05 pm

I have been in contact with David at Sylva Sportscars Ltd about a windscreen for the jester I have just brought second hand He was saying that all parts are no longer held by them selfs does anybody no who made the parts in the first place there must. Still molds about some where or no the company that made them as the fury and a like are fiberglass screens

Info please

Edd

Re: jester screen help

Postby Edd » Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:19 pm

The moulds were last known to be owned by a company in Derbyshire, but havn't heard a thing for over 15 years!
Not much help, you might needs to take a complete one to a pro and get another made?
Ed

Jester
Name: Anthony

Re: jester screen help

Postby Jester » Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:55 am

Thanks for the rely Edd
There is not a lot left of the old one it's snaped in half in the middle & stealish bars on the side holding it together on the car and both bottom parts look like they have been snapped off then filled badly so can't see it coming of in one piece so a bit gutted really it's not been looked after at all
by the last owner

I bonded down and fixed my other jesters screen years ago so that wont be going anyware

Will have to see if there is a company out there who does steel tubes that can shape them to what I need for the screen & T bar if possible

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”