Orange Jester for sale in need of lots of TLC

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
Jester
Name: Anthony

Orange Jester for sale in need of lots of TLC

Postby Jester » Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:01 am

See this poor old Jester on eBay in need of a lot of TLC :shock:

Looks like a very good home need

Edd

Re: Orange Jester for sale in need of lots of TLC

Postby Edd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:55 pm

Do you have the lnik to the ebay page?
Edd

Jester

Postby Jester » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Edd

Postby Edd » Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:22 pm

I think this might be Guy and Roopa's Jester, was a well sorted car, good memories of it from my 1st ever Le mans trip.
Correctly registered so just needs a bit (???) of a tidy up and on the road! If I had the spce and time!!
Edd

Jester

Postby Jester » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:46 am

If I had the Space & money I would buy it as mine's is 18 years & going so would be good to have one on the road even though it's rough

Jester

Postby Jester » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:44 pm

Edd wrote:I think this might be Guy and Roopa's Jester, was a well sorted car, good memories of it from my 1st ever Le mans trip.
Correctly registered so just needs a bit (???) of a tidy up and on the road! If I had the spce and time!!
Edd

Well I am two jester up owner now :D

Need's a lot of work & parts. Does anybody on here no if Jeremy Phillips has any input in parts still for the car's he built

Need a new fiberglass curved windscreen & Bolts Or metal curved screen with T Bar would be better still & glass for either screen's as well

Car is a right mess looked like it was stored outside with no cover or bonnet for some time.Seats are shot. Engine bay rusted up. The roof is shot.

Bodywork is a mess Hazzed gel coat everywhere & Water in everywhere :shock:

Oh well that's what happen's when you look at just the pictures on eBay to seeing in the car in the flesh

Hopeing to get this driveable for stoneleigh this year as my other Jester is way off being finshed

Jester

Postby Jester » Wed May 08, 2019 4:23 pm

Edd wrote:I think this might be Guy and Roopa's Jester, was a well sorted car, good memories of it from my 1st ever Le mans trip.
Edd

Found some info on Tango The Builder/First owner was some one called Gawain then it was sold on to someone who should not own cars let alone hold a car key in there hands :x
Have had to get car electrician to have a look at the wireing he said he had never seen such a mess looks like the last owner went to town chopping it about nothing works anymore :(

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”