Fury irs chassis kit

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
sean123
Name: sean bedford

Fury irs chassis kit

Postby sean123 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:02 pm

Unused irs chassis powder coated black complete with front and rear wishbones front and rear up rights rollbar steering column floor mounted pedals £895 Ono

billywhizz27
Name: Dave Roberts

Re: Fury irs chassis kit

Postby billywhizz27 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:20 pm

Hello Sean
Hope this gets through OK. I have just registered as a member this evening.
My name is Dave Roberts. I have had 3 cars of Jeremy's design before, and have until recently been running a "Cyana" in the 750 Motor Club, which is also something of semi-Sylva origins. Long story.
I noticed your advert which piqued my interest. I have had the Cyana up for sale as I haven't really got a racing budget any more... but it seems to have stalled in terms of interest, at present at least.
I want some sort of project now for my retirement, and one way forward may be to build the racecar bits into a similar project. I have been considering this anyway, not just because I saw your advert. May sound a bit illogical, however the Fury is a proven design, whereas the Cyanas that exist are all pure race cars to my knowledge.
Could you possibly let me know, first of course is the "chassis kit" still for sale? If so:-
--- How old is it?
--- Whereabouts are you if I wanted to have a look?
Please PM me for my contact details - edited by Jeff.
Much appreciate if you could get back to me at your leisure
Best regards
Dave

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 am

You would be better off sending your email and telephone number by Private Message, I've deleted them for the moment.

Just FYI, I know that Rob at Cyana has a road going car now as well (I say the chassis this time last year) so it maybe worth a call.

billywhizz27
Name: Dave Roberts

Postby billywhizz27 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm

Hi again Jeff/Sean
I think I need to be ratified on this forum first as I can't seem to log in at the start menu yet. then I can maybe do private message etc. sorry if I jumped the gun...
Appreciate what you say about Rob. Was yours the red Phoenix that appeared on his pages, having the wider arches etc done?
I've just been on the 750MC site and re-jigged the race car advert, so will see what happens there first. The most pertinent issue to getting a road legal car sorted is whether the race Duratec in mine has any chance of passing emissions, so if I'm honest I'm getting ahead of myself a bit thinking of other chassis...
Look forward to chatting again in the future.
Regards
Dave

sean123
Name: sean bedford

Postby sean123 » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:29 pm

Still got chassis my email is seanbedford04@gmail or ring me 07546847483

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”