Breaking the Supercharged Sylva Phoenix...:(

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: Breaking the Supercharged Sylva Phoenix...:(

Postby jeffw » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:09 pm

adithorp wrote:Thats annoying. Did you manage to stay calm? I'd have gone off on one.

You could have offered to buy them a weekend in Blackpool (substitute equaly grotty seaside town; I'd have said Brighton but Dave would probably object) if he stuck to the deal :lol:

I did drop the price by a further £2K and keep the wheels/tyres. He had talked me down to £15K for all of it and was getting a good deal, was going to come down on Friday morning to collect pay by Bank Transfer but his girlfiend didn't see the funny side. So yes, I was pretty piss off with Dean Spoor....

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:33 pm

Before I actual start breaking this...

One last chance to let it continue to live.

The chassis appears to be OK (i will not guarantee it is but it measures up OK) and I have has a estimate from Sylva Sportscars to repair the rear tub and spray the car for £3-4K.

In the hope that someone will buy it and use it as a trackcar or compete in it I am prepared to do the following.

Complete car (400BHP supercharged engine/anciallaries etc etc etc) as listed with one set of Force Wheels (either black with race slicks on or red with sprint slicks) for £15K. It will have no V5 so would require re-IVAing to get a new plate.

pigeondave
Name: David Malenczak

Postby pigeondave » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:25 pm

Axle please if it has to be pulled apart.
Can pick up next weekend with the money

The force rims. Would i be right in thinking that its possible to just unbolt them and bolt on different rims to the edges?

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:01 pm

The force rims are 3 piece so you can change size/offset. There is a market for the inner and outers you don't use.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”