4A-GE Conversion Kit for Phoenix / Fury (engine mounts, exhaust manifold, clutch, flywheel, bellhousing, gearbox etc.)

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
reb
Name: Alexander Grossmann

4A-GE Conversion Kit for Phoenix / Fury (engine mounts, exhaust manifold, clutch, flywheel, bellhousing, gearbox etc.)

Postby reb » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:16 pm

Hello,

I am converting to a bike engine an hence I am selling the stated below parts which will enable you to install a Toyota 4A-GE engine and a Ford Type-e 4 speed transmission into your Phoenix or Fury. The Toyota 4A-GE engine suits the Phoenix and Fury perfectly as the engine is very light and compact, it sits very low and you will not need to modify the bonnet.

These parts were installed in a Phoenix so they will probably fit a Fury as well with some small modifications.

If the gearbox is overkill for your needs, you can buy the kit without it!

The kit includes:

- Engine mounts for 4A-GE engine (you will need to weld two simple steel plates on your frame to be able to mount these, see pictures)
- Exhaust manifold "4 into 1 race" design, very well made, no cracks
- Propshaft (will sit perfectly between a 4 speed type-e transmission and a Sierra diff)
- Lightweight flywheel (stock 4A-GE one, but machined extensively)
- Clutch (special clutch from fensport.co.uk, clutch cover will suit 4A-GE flywheel, clutch plate will match Ford type-e spline, 7mm thick.)
- 4A-GE transmission bellhousing to Ford Type-e transmission
- transmission mount

- Ford Type-E 4-Speed Rocket transmission with straight cut Tran-X Synchro Gears, Ratios are: 2.48 - 1.69 - 1.28 - 1, BHP Rating 230-240 (approx.)

The transmission is in a good shape and all gears are engaging very smoothly and it doesnt make any strange sounds.

However it is leaking slightly between the bellhousing and the transmission, hence a brand new and large set of gaskets is included.

This is pretty much a complete kit, the only part which you require is a clutch release bearing which you can get from burtonpower.

Total price (including shipping): GBP 1500.00

All parts including bellhousing but without transmission (including shipping): GBP 700.00

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: 4A-GE Conversion Kit for Phoenix / Fury (engine mounts, exhaust manifold, clutch, flywheel, bellhousing, gearbox etc

Postby jeffw » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:58 pm

My mate Dan's old car by the looks of it.

PaulW7
Name: Paul Willetts

Re: 4A-GE Conversion Kit for Phoenix / Fury (engine mounts, exhaust manifold, clutch, flywheel, bellhousing, gearbox etc

Postby PaulW7 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 1:10 pm

Alexander, Interested in the bell housing, have tried to message you but stuck in my outbox. Message me please.
Paul.

russtik
Name: Russell

Postby russtik » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:30 pm

Hi Alexander,

Interested in your exhaust manifold, can you drop me an email please?

russtik (AT) yahoo (co) (uk)

Cheers

Russ.

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”