Bit more of a clear out....

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Bit more of a clear out....

Postby peter030371 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:29 pm

Bit more of a clear out, more stuff to come but this is it for this week!

First off a pair of used Luke 4 point bolt in harnesses. Used (and out of date for competition) but fine for road and track days. Came with my Striker kit and fit perfectly but I wanted black belts! Also includes spring washers, brass top hats and brand new hi-tensile bolts (7/16UNC). £50 + £5 for delivery

One modified Quaife quickshift type 9 lever. This was originally the long version but has been cut down by the previous owner to circa 160mm. Its used but still in a very usable condition. £30 + £5 for delivery

Next up is a brand new and unused Type 9 heavy duty mount. Somehow I ended up with two and can't see me ever needing two! £10 + £3 for delivery seems a good price (it cost me £20 something + delivery).

A pair of rear light pods mounting brackets with spacers. I believe these take the popular 95mm 'NAS' style LED units. New and never fitted or used. £10 + £3 delivery.

Duratec stainless inlet manifold plate for making your own inlet for typically fitting motorbike TB. This is originally from DanST Engineering and is new and unused. £7 +£3 delivery

A pair of indicators, suitable for the front of a seven style car. These are LED and carbon effect. £3 + £3 delivery
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”