Fisher Fury Yamaha r1 5vy engine race track day kitcar

Post your "For Sale" or "Wanted" ads here. No commercial sales please.
Matandclare
Name: Matthew Rowe

Fisher Fury Yamaha r1 5vy engine race track day kitcar

Postby Matandclare » Tue May 31, 2016 8:24 am

I'm selling my Yamaha r1 engined fisher fury race car to make way for a new project. Buy it to race, track day or convert to road use....it will need some tlc (particularly the body) but would reward someone with time available....or use it as a donor for your own build.

I previously raced this car when fitted with a Honda fireblade 919 engine in the 750 motor club rgb championship...on its last outing in this guise it set fastest class lap at Cadwell Park. The plan was to upgrade to a Yamaha r1 engine modify the bodywork to current class f regulations and go racing again....however, I've not had time to do the bodywork and another race project has diverted my time and attention!

Specifications
Chassis is a Fisher Fury lowered race chassis with independent rear. Fully rose jointed all round, front and rear anti roll bars are blade type adjustable.
Adjustable shocks, Gaz alloy bodied at front, Spax at rear.

Drivetrain is Yamaha R1 2005 fuel injected model, supplied by AB performance with all oil breather modifications, modified and baffled sump, power commander, engine wiring loom and R1 air box. Engine has been run regularly but never driven in anger since instal. Drives through a 2 piece prop to a 3.38:1 ford Sierra diff with lsd. Mocal oil cooler.

Brakes are solid discs all round, high spec calipers. Also comes with a pair of vented front discs and caliper widening kit.

Detachable steering wheel, paddle shift gear change, plumbed in fire extinguisher, 6 point Luke race harness, Tillet high back seat. Yamaha r1 clocks plus other ancillary gauges for oil pressure and water temp.

13" x 6j ford RS wheels have been skimmed to reduce weight (weigh approx 5 kg each). All fitted with aged but sound Yokohama A048Rs.

Bodywork is in need of much work or replacement. The bonnet is the best bit...passenger side pod is the worst bit! All is much repaired and at various times repainted.

I'd be prepared to deliver up to 2hr drive radius of Winchester to purchaser for cost of my diesel.

£3,500 ono.....it's listed on eBay with pictures.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/351746028696? ... 1555.l2649

Sundaydriver
Name: David

Re: Fisher Fury Yamaha r1 5vy engine race track day kitcar

Postby Sundaydriver » Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Still for sale ?

Dave

Return to “For Sale / Wanted”