Cadwell 13th April

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
NeilEverett
Name: Neil Everett

Cadwell 13th April

Postby NeilEverett » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:53 pm

Have booked Cadwell Park today, my prize from a Javelin trackdays Facebook competition! Anyone else fancy it..?
Sylva Mojo 2.0 Zetec on GSXR750 throttle bodies...
www.mymojo.co.uk - Facebook feed

AlexA
Name: Alex Bubs

Re: Cadwell 13th April

Postby AlexA » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:10 am

Could be up for this .. especially if a few more show interest.

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Postby RobMsport » Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:00 am

I love the circuit but it's just too far for me without an overnight these days :( Last time there for me was the Magazine shoot for JP , including all cars he'd ever designed for track fun and photo shoot .

AlexA
Name: Alex Bubs

Postby AlexA » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm

Rob let us know when youre next track day is and we'll try and come along as well. more fun whens theres a few of us in similar cars.

and youre down south so more likely to be a local one.

RobMsport

Postby RobMsport » Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:03 pm

AlexA wrote:Rob let us know when youre next track day is and we'll try and come along as well. more fun whens theres a few of us in similar cars.

and youre down south so more likely to be a local one.

That's it really Alan , plus in recent years I only compete or go on general test days at Goodwood . Lots of space as they only allow 5 cars on track for test days but open pitlane once it's flowing well. Quite good fun too because just about any car or pro ' driver could appear on the day --- some very well known cars from 1000cc to 7000cc , single seaters too !
My closest trackday venue is Abingdon (25 miles away) , a very well run day by MOTORSPORT EVENTS . I have been known to venture 150 miles across to Snetterton on a charity event a while back (2 yrs :!: )
Abingdon is normally £129 for an open pitlane day and that one takes in one of the Sprint courses that is on many Championships most years. It does unfortunately have 3 chicanes dropped in though.

I could put at least two drivers/cars up for the night here if any guys fancied Abingdon but miss out as I do at Cadwell --- just a thought :roll:

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Abbeville with Lotus on Track on the 29th March is my next track day....actually letting Rob drive the car as well !

adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Postby adithorp » Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:38 pm

I might be up for this but I'll have to wait and be sure the car is back together before booking. I prefer to leave booking spring trackdays to the last min' though and wait to see what the forcast is like first.

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Postby dopdog » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:06 pm

jeffw wrote:Abbeville with Lotus on Track on the 29th March is my next track day....actually letting Rob drive the car as well !

now that is a brave move, is one of his alter egos "redmist" :lol: :lol: you might not get it back if he likes it. :shock:

RobMsport

Postby RobMsport » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Ah --- hem :!: I assure you chaps that I'll be driving with the utmost care in another man's (Jeff) pride and joy ----- don't forget that this old fart has never seen Abbeville , plus it may well be wet or worse :P

Hope you aren't entered into the first event this season Jeff ---- middle of March may not be sufficient time for a repair of '' who knows what '' before the 29th :o

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:23 pm

lol....thanks Rob. I have a sprint on the 17th at NW and on the 31st March.

I think you will fall in love with the torque.

Return to “Events”