Le Mans 2012

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
Edd

Le Mans 2012

Postby Edd » Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Hi All,
I know I am a bit early having just watched the 2011 super race but just wonde4ring if anyone is up for next year?
Basic plan is same/similar ferry times as normal. Rough guide here:-
Wednesday overnight ferry Newhaven to Dieppe
Small roads drive to campsite, we WILL find a good breakfast stop around Liseux but not in Liseux, I am thinking a nice Café/Coffee shop i.e. the first one we see which is open!
Arrive Spay campsite approx. noon, set-up, shopping and chill for a few minutes!
Qualifying AND dinner at the circuit.
Friday – head to circuit via Porsche curves and Mulsanne and look at the cars in all their glory in the pit lane.
Tram or Ben’s bus to Le Mans town centre for pancakes and mussels/frites and beer, may stay to watch the parade but need to get back to campsite for the great Mad Friday BBQ!
Saturday – Race – get there early. If you are not on the start finish straight then the hours before the start are quite boring!
I would love to stay at the circuit for the whole 24 hours this year, this may mean a few hours sleep at Mulsanne or elsewhere but I’d love to do it one year!
Sunday afternoon post-race! Swim and beer in the lake! IT WILL BE HOT!!
Monday – lazy day back to Dieppe and ferry back. If they reintroduce the 11pm ferry we will be on it!
So, can you tell I’m up for it!
Anyone else?
I will add I am happy to arrange alternative crossings for anyone who would rather travel Dover-Calais or other routes, let me know and I will do.
Edd Berresford.

GWEN
Name: GUENAEL

Re: Le Mans 2012

Postby GWEN » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:01 pm

hi !

ok for me! ;)

but i live " near " ( from home to LE MANS ) 90 miles 8-)

I 'll like to find you in LE MANS and to be with you all the Week end ! :roll:

if you want of me... of course ! :lol:
If one of you come in France ( between Nantes and Angers ), call me... there's always a fresh beer in my garage ;-)

Return to “Events”