Beds and Herts Meet

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
Strikerxe
Name: John Richards

Beds and Herts Meet

Postby Strikerxe » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:24 pm

Sorry for the short notice but we're meeting at the Three Moorhens in Hitchin this Wednesday ( 22nd ) Mark and myself will be there from 6.00 with hopefully Andy and the usual suspects not long afterwards . Anyone else is more than welcome if you've never been before .

John

sullayton
Name: sullyfury

Re: Beds and Herts Meet

Postby sullayton » Sun May 01, 2011 9:54 am

Are you meeting this year, I'm in St.Albans so I would've come last year had I known. Will keep a look out for more.

MaRkStar
Name: Mark Rapley

Postby MaRkStar » Sun May 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Yup, sure will, we were just waiting for longer evenings and the weather to break . . . lol . . . keep an eye out and John A.K.A Strikerxe will post details, or better still PM him your mobile number and he'll text direct.

AndyMc and his mate, I and sometimes Chris71 come up from Enfield so we could easily hook up en-route, we tend to just run up the A1 for ease but if you know a good route for hooning from St.Albans that's not too chocker at rush hour let us know and we'll meet you there.

FYI we have met up with the Pistonheads guys too, check out their forum re: Herts/North London meet

Mark
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes . . .
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Wed May 04, 2011 9:33 am

Sorry for the short notice ( again :oops: ) First Beds and Herts meet of the year . Tomorrow ( Thursday 5th May ) at the Three Moorhens, Hitchin Hill, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG4 9AL . 7.00 onwards all welcome .

John

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Fri May 06, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks to everyone who could make it last night . Hope everyone got home ok and it was nice to say hello to a couple of new members . ( Steve and Sully )

I'll try and give everyone a bit more notice next time :oops:

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Tue May 31, 2011 8:44 am

The weather looks good for this week so is anyone interested in a Beds and Herts meet this Thursday ? Thursday 2nd June at the Three Moorhens, Hitchin Hill, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG4 9AL . 7.00 onwards all welcome .

John

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:28 am

The suns shining 8-) , looks like we've got at least 9 attending so if anyone else wants to join us , the more the merrier :D

John

sullayton
Name: sullyfury

Postby sullayton » Mon Jun 06, 2011 12:07 am

Good to see you all again, I left with seconds to spare, by the time I got home it was almost dark and that really confirms my suspicions about my headlights. Been on SVC site, £69 for pair of Wipac lights kit £89 for Lucas+ £10 for bulb upgrade, crome trims are extra.
Went out this morning, did about 70 miles, nothing too mad - the full preservation senses engaged!

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Mon Jul 11, 2011 1:28 pm

The forecasts dry so how about another meet this week ? 7.00 pm Thursday 14th at The Three Moorhens Hitchin . Hopefully see you all there .

John

Strikerxe

Postby Strikerxe » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:39 pm

Sorry for the short notice but the forecast is dry this week! Beds and Herts meet this Thursday 23rd August at the Three Moorhens, Hitchin Hill, Hitchin, Hertfordshire SG4 9AL . 7.00 onwards all welcome .

John

Return to “Events”