LeMans Classic

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

LeMans Classic

Postby adithorp » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:55 am

Anybody else going?

I'm going Thursday and returning Mon' with Tim Mann in the Fury. We'll be staying in "camping bleu". Come and say hello if you see us.

adrian

Edd

Re: LeMans Classic

Postby Edd » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 pm

I'm think of doing this the next time, I fancy doing LM24 one year then Classic the next. Clearly the JPSC trip that I run will follow this pattern too. Of course will arrange any variety of trips that the guys want!
Edd.

MattD
Name: Matt Downes

Postby MattD » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:36 pm

Hi Adi

Yep, might see you there.... going out P&O to Calais on Thursday am, returning for mid afternoon ferry on Monday.

I'm not in the Stylus, but travelling with a group of Kougar Jaguars (80s fraser nash type copy), somehow they manage to blag their way into the "historic" paddock. Perhaps Sylva's will be seen thay way in 25 years time :D !
We're not camping, but staying off-site in french B&B, but will be around all the days until late.

There's a fellow FDMC motor club member of mine going too... nice chap in a silver Renault Alpine Turbo, Simon Taylor, he'll be in camping bleu somewhere too & up for a chat & beer...

I'll PM you my mobile.. if case you find 5 mins.

Matt

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:18 am

Well what a weekend that was! Lots of miles, lots of heat and lots of fun. If you see Tim though you might have to shout as he's a bit deaf now. ;)
Total JP car count (that we saw) of six I think; Mine, a yellow Fury with red roll bar leaving Maidstone services as we went in, a blue Stylus parked in the circuit with keys in the boot (hope they were still there when you got back), Adam Wilkins in his Riot driving through Arnage, a red Striker in LeMans town and again in Arnage (or pos' 2 different Strikers), and a yellow Fury on the motorway heading back to the ferry.
Matt, we did see the Kougars parked on circuit but there was nobody around.

adrian

sjmatthews
Name: Steve Matthews

Postby sjmatthews » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:08 pm

adithorp wrote:Well what a weekend that was! Lots of miles, lots of heat and lots of fun. If you see Tim though you might have to shout as he's a bit deaf now. ;)
Total JP car count (that we saw) of six I think; Mine, a yellow Fury with red roll bar leaving Maidstone services as we went in, a blue Stylus parked in the circuit with keys in the boot (hope they were still there when you got back), Adam Wilkins in his Riot driving through Arnage, a red Striker in LeMans town and again in Arnage (or pos' 2 different Strikers), and a yellow Fury on the motorway heading back to the ferry.
Matt, we did see the Kougars parked on circuit but there was nobody around.

adrian

Sounds like fun - got any photos?
I'll be in the garage dear!

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:42 pm

Here you go.

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z282 ... assic2010/

My pocket camera isn't really up to motorsport though.

adrian

Return to “Events”