Stoneleigh - 2nd/3rd May 2010

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
Ian Kelly
Name: Ian Kelly

Re: Stoneleigh - 2nd/3rd May 2010

Postby Ian Kelly » Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:20 pm

adithorp wrote:Ian, are you going to treat us to another tent erecting master class? :lol:

adrian

Hey, it was my first time putting that tent up!! (And I'd had a few beers).

Let's hope the decent weather continues. And that we're not all affected by volcanic ash...

Ian

mkII
Name: mark lawson

Postby mkII » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:44 pm

I'm hoping to be there sunday & monday,will have the wife with me if the weather forcast is good .m.

MaRkStar
Name: Mark Rapley

Postby MaRkStar » Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 pm

I plan to be there with the Star for the Monday, this is of course assuming Murphy and his law which has plaqued me the past few years, stays away!

Mark
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes . . .
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Fizzer

Postby Fizzer » Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:39 pm

will be there monday - volcano/cams/diff/mot permitting... :shock:
Live Axle Fisher Fury: 2lt Blacktop Zetec, Newman cams, Tiger shallow sump, lightened flywheel, grumbly webers, willwood calipers + disk kit.

petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

Postby petercoll » Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:50 am

It would be great to get a Star there Mark - who knows, we may get the full JP line-up !

Pete

MaRkStar wrote:I plan to be there with the Star for the Monday, this is of course assuming Murphy and his law which has plaqued me the past few years, stays away!

Mark

MaRkStar
Name: Mark Rapley

Postby MaRkStar » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:47 am

Pete

That would be a fab lineup indeed 8-)

Although, don't hold your breath, I've been trying for five years to get the Star there and been thwarted at the last moment, last year I deliberately moved the MOT beyond the show to remove one major hurdle. This year's hurdle is the engine holding out, I have a rebuilt spare awaiting a swap but will not have the time bfore the show to do it. I suppose that's what breakdown cover is for :lol:

On a separate note will there be JPSC merchandise available?? I'd like a white backed vinyl sticker and t-shirt if poss.

Mark

petercoll wrote:It would be great to get a Star there Mark - who knows, we may get the full JP line-up !

Pete

MaRkStar wrote:I plan to be there with the Star for the Monday, this is of course assuming Murphy and his law which has plaqued me the past few years, stays away!

Mark
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes . . .
There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind

Jek
Name: Jek Rankin

Postby Jek » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:35 pm

I'm planning on being there both days, Sat and Sun nights. Is there a set aside camping area for the club?

ETA: Just read from the start of the thread that everyone usually pitches near the JPSC stand - will there be anywhere nearby where I can park my normal car? It will have my Fury chassis on the roof rack so I'm hoping there will be somewhere relatively close by where I could park up.

Cheers,
Jek
Last edited by Jek on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

petercoll

Postby petercoll » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:40 pm

Just pitch your tent alongside the JPSC marquee. We should be arriving around 5:00 - 5:30 on Sat with all the kit.

Pete

Jek wrote:I'm planning on being there both days, Sat and Sun nights. Is there a set aside camping area for the club?

Cheers,
Jek

NeilEverett
Name: Neil Everett

Postby NeilEverett » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:11 am

Pete, what time (roughly) were you planning to BBQ on the Sunday? Also, I may be bringing a non-JPSC-member with me for the day, will happily bung a few quid in the kitty if he can join in the BBQ too...?

See you Sunday!
Sylva Mojo 2.0 Zetec on GSXR750 throttle bodies...
www.mymojo.co.uk - Facebook feed

petercoll

Postby petercoll » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:45 pm

6pm-7pm ish I guess.

Pete

Return to “Events”