Shows 2023

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
Edd

Shows 2023

Postby Edd » Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:15 pm

HI All,
Some of you may know Stoneleigh is no more! Not surprising really considering the way the site and event has been going the last few years!
The good news is:-
The National Kit Car Show is now happening June 3rd and 4th, but at Three Counties Showground, Malvern! Means another half hour of travel for me, but also means Kit Car Drivers are free again! I'll attach 2 flyers but if you coyuld let me know if you plan to attend I'll apply for a suitably sized pitch.
Secondly, the Newark Show is also happening, on the 22/23rd July. JPSC's attendance is currently undecided but Happy to book a pitch if anyone is going, and would be nice to have JPSC presence!
Many thanks
Edward.
PS. I can't work out to attach flyers! Email me if you want one!

adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Re: Shows 2023

Postby adithorp » Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:04 pm

I'll probably make Malvern for the weekend. Not sure about Newark.

Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:30 pm

As Malvern is the weekend before Le Mans I am struggling to be there for the whole weekend!
One option os to come down friday with th ewhole kit, but someone else takes over the kit and brings to Newark, where it is more likely I can do the whole weekend. Even if I just bring the basics!
Edd

ruaricoles
Name: Ruari Coles

Postby ruaricoles » Sat Jan 28, 2023 4:27 pm

Hi Edd,

The Malvern weekend is also the end of school half term (round here anyway, perhaps not everywhere) which is unfortunate as many people are likely to be away. Still, I should be able to make it down to Malvern on the Sunday at least, though that'll presumably be the quieter of the two days.

I'll miss the Stoneleigh show, partly from being a regular diary fixture for 30+ years for me and my dad, partly as it was just down the road for me! Though I'm not too surprised it's gone. Hopefully a couple of new shows will give the whole industry a bit of a boost.

Ruari

NeilEverett
Name: Neil Everett

Postby NeilEverett » Wed Apr 19, 2023 11:44 am

I'm hoping to make it to Malvern in the Mojo on 1 of the days, TBC which one...
Sylva Mojo 2.0 Zetec on GSXR750 throttle bodies...
www.mymojo.co.uk - Facebook feed

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon May 08, 2023 3:10 pm

Dear Members,

Another very rare email from me, Edd, your JPSC Chair!

This is basically a very brief update about shows and a cry for help!

1. National Kit Car Show. June 3rd/4th 2023 – Malvern Showground

See attached PDF’s (email only) for location details and where the JPSC stand will be.
Most of you will be aware that this has now left Stoneleigh after more years than I can remember!
However, due to proximity of the date to the annual trip to the Le Mans 24 hours, I am unable to attend or support this new venue at a new date!
I would like the JPSC to have a presence there, but it will need help from you guys! I have all the Kit/Gazebo here. I am happy to try and get some/all (???) of the kit to someone who is planning to attend and happy to set up as much or as little as they are comfortable with!
Please please reply/email to edd@jpsc.org.uk if you think you can help, even if you think it’s just a tiny part! Even if it means I courier a flag to you to display!!

2. Newark Kit car Show. Newark showground. 22nd/23rd July 2023.

Currently I am planning to be at this show with full kit and Saturday night BBQ.

Trust you are all well.
Many thanks
Edward Berresford
JOSC Chairman.

PS. If you no longer wish to be a member of the JPSC, please reply to this message. Edd.

Return to “Events”