Stafford Show 19/20th September.

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
NeilEverett
Name: Neil Everett

Re: Stafford Show 19/20th September.

Postby NeilEverett » Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 pm

Timbo wrote:By "Realised", do you mean Liz tactfully reminded you? I think i'll decide which day I go a bit nearer the date, (depends on weather) but the Sunday is ok at the moment

Er, yes...

;)

Let's hope for sunny Sun.
Sylva Mojo 2.0 Zetec on GSXR750 throttle bodies...
www.mymojo.co.uk - Facebook feed

NeilEverett

Postby NeilEverett » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:13 am

OK details for a convoy run up to Stafford on Sunday from just outside Coventry:
Meet at the Malt Shovel, Stonebridge Island on the A452 / A45 junction. You access it from A452 Northbound (slip road straight after the roundabout).

See:
http://www.multimap.com/s/fSMyBTAg

Flyer for the event here:
http://wscc-cannock.co.uk/images/boardr ... ow2009.pdf

Show opens at 10am, I'm inclined to arrive as near to 10 as possible to try and avoid queues so meet at the Malt Shovel (CV7 7HL) soon after 9 with the intention of being on our way by 9.15.

Cheers!

AlexH
Name: Alex Hayes

Postby AlexH » Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:46 am

Afraidf i can't make it. I`m finishing off a new shed and then clearing the garage.

NeilEverett

Postby NeilEverett » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:05 am

AlexH wrote:Afraidf i can't make it. I`m finishing off a new shed and then clearing the garage.

Poor excuses...

;)

AlexH
Name: Alex Hayes

Postby AlexH » Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Its the ground work to sylva ownership :D ! therefore highly important on my to do list (its been moved up following Llandow 8-) ), especially if i do go for groundworks and need to set a new slab before the cold/wet months arrive.

Once the shed is finished, the current garage gets cleared of all the bikes, child trailer, tools, and house DIY bits/rubbish i`ve accumilated over the last 6 years. Then its decision time, do i demolish the small horrid pre-fab garage thats just about large enough to get a kit car in (Complete with an added bonus of asbestos sheeted roof and now un maintained rotten doors- i`m selling it well :cry: ) or widen the slab and plonk either another prefab, wooden cabin, or zinc coated metal garage onto the slab ready for winter.

Building one from proper bricks and mortar is working out to be very expensive on the quotes i`ve had, even though i can get my bricks foc!!!!!! :o

and building one myself from close boarded wooden panels is looking like a bit on the time consuming side.

Ian Kelly
Name: Ian Kelly

Postby Ian Kelly » Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:58 pm

adithorp wrote:OK, hows 8.45? Is Sainsburys the one by the mini roundabouts just before the level crossing?

adrian

Adrian \ Mark,

I'll join you for the journey if I may!! See you both Saturday am, Sainsburys Nantwich, 8.45.

Ian

Maverick440
Name: Mark Taylor

Postby Maverick440 » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:13 pm

Hi Adrian

No problem, we are meeting on Morrisons car park oposite Aldi.
Go past Sainsburys down to the T with lights. Turn Left and go through the next set of lights. At the mini roundabout go strait on and at the next rouundabout (within 100 yards) go right. Follow the road round to the left and Morrisons is on your Right.

The Knobs
Name: Tim Price

Postby The Knobs » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:40 pm

Might try and visit the show if the weathers not too bad. Havent been to Staff show for 10 years or so.

petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

Postby petercoll » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:48 pm

Will be trailering the Striker there, behind the Alfa, as there is so much JPSC kit to carry.
We should be in the same place as last year, but I have not seen a stand plan yet.

Pete

petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

Postby petercoll » Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 pm

The Knobs wrote:Might try and visit the show if the weathers not too bad. Havent been to Staff show for 10 years or so.

Free in a kit car and you get a free ticket into the hall. Free in a tin-top, but you have to pay to get into the hall.

Pete

Return to “Events”