Great stuff,
Thanks all who helped out.
Edward
Chairbod

peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Re: Stoneleigh 2016

Postby peter030371 » Tue May 03, 2016 9:07 am

We had a great look around the halls and David at Sylva is so keen to help the club :) He is also pushing ahead with the car development and has bold plans for the next 2-3 years which is great news.

Riot has a well finished car in the halls but RAW was noticeable by its absence :(

By the time we got outside the rain arrived and from the distance we could only see 2 (or possibly 3) cars on the JPSC area so we turned and headed off as we had to be home to pick the kids up and put them to bed!

The next Proper Job will have some JPSC pictures from inside the hall but did anyone get some good pictures of all the JPSC cars on Sunday they can send me? If so please send them to magazine@jpsc.org.uk
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Postby adithorp » Tue May 03, 2016 4:19 pm

Sorry if the club pitch looked a bit deserted on Monday. Some had to leave either Sunday night or early Mon for various reasons and the weather forcast made packing up tents early seem a good idea for the rest. There were fewer owners cars everywhere on Mon as I think those just doing a day trip did it Sun as the forcast was better.
Who's was the red Fury that was arrived Mon? Came back to the stand a couple of times and saw it there (plus across the road under a tree) but didn't see the owner.

shfury
Name: Simon

Postby shfury » Tue May 03, 2016 5:48 pm

Big thanks to everyone for the warm welcome extended to me on Sunday great to meet you all on the JPSC stand this year. As a newbie this was my first trip up to Stoneleigh. Great run up with Glen, Robert, Jason and Marcus but struggled to keep up ;) Thanks for all the advice and look forward to meeting you again sometime. I'll let you know how Laon goes, not sure its quite the same as it used to be back in the day even so should be a bit of fun at the very least..

stevebubs
Name: Stephen

Postby stevebubs » Wed May 04, 2016 12:06 am

Just to echo Adi's sentiment above - apologies for bailing so early on Sunday...weather report looked so cruddy I thought it best to pack the tent (and gazebo) earlier rather than later... then the boys were nagging to go home over brunch so we didn't make it back to the pitch....

Thanks for all that attended... was a pleasure, as usual...has again given me inspiration to try and get the Fury back on the road ASAP!

S

PS I'll apologise now for Sean's snoring!!!

Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:21 pm

stevebubs wrote:Any plans for this year? I understand Edd is likely to be elsewhere...

Steve,
been trying to send a message for months on here but doesn't get through...
can you email me direct,
edd

Return to “Events”