Club track days

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Re: Club track days

Postby adithorp » Thu May 21, 2015 11:27 pm

So it's all confirmed...
Use the discount code and you'll get a £20 discount.

We need to target the 13th June trackday and the Sprint day on the 19th September. Hopefully we'll get 5+ at each and in addition to the discount the club will refund another £20 (logistics still to be worked out but possibly on the day)

MazdaOnTrack have also set up the code to work on the TIPEC (Porsche owners) day this coming weekend (if you're at a loose end) and the 25thJuly (again both Blyton). There will be event elsewhere but it's a start and if you've not done a track day before Blyton is a great place to learn. Good surface, suits our cars and there's very little to hit.

Adi
Last edited by adithorp on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

paul2s
Name: Paul Steer

Postby paul2s » Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Just checked with him and he cant make it as he is doing Blyton the week before , think its a GBS track day. How many takers are there so far?

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Fri May 22, 2015 7:35 am

Looks like 5-6 but that's based on expressions of interest; Actual bookings we don't know yet. Edd's had several replays to his email.
I might be just spectating if we have enough as I'm off touring just a week later and don't trust myself to take it easy.

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Just had an update from MoT and so far there's 4 entries. I'm not in yet but will will sign up unless there'samass influx, so that'll be min5.
The more the merrier though. £95 (once you get the JPSC refund) for a summer track day is a cracking deal.

For those who's cars aren't ready you could always turn up just for a social chat and possibly blag a couple of rides. You'd need a helmet (blyton have loan ones), long slieves/trousers and pay on the day for a passenger wristband (£10)
Last edited by adithorp on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:47 am

Just to indicate how good a deal this is; I've just heard the TVR club have a day booked at Blyton the following Friday. So not being a weekend you'd expect to pay less but it's £180 for the day!

paul2s
Name: Paul Steer

Postby paul2s » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:45 am

Hi Just rung re the track day next Saturday to see if there are still places left.... still hoping to make it ( my daughter gets married in 29 sleeps , so will do it if it does not cause a row!) I have just thought that I have not actually paid any subs .....always intended to so will do it now if thats OK do I send it to ED? and do you require bank details for a direct debit ? Cheers

Edd

Postby Edd » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Hi Paul,
You need to join via the website...
PM me if you have any problems with that as it's straight forward as it will be soon..
Edd

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:56 am

Be good if you can make it Paul Just explain it's therapy for all the stress the wedding is putting you under.

If you don't manage to sort the membership you can always just use the code and sort that later.

adithorp

Postby adithorp » Fri Jun 12, 2015 10:28 pm

Well it never rains but it pours !

Earlier this week i spotted a prop' issue that meant I wouldn't be able to use the Fury this Sat. I was still intending to come along to spectate, seeing as I'd arranged it I felt obliged to show my face. Anyway it looks like I'm not going to make it there at all due to work commitments.

Hope those that do make it have a good time. Sorry and hope to catch up with you next time.

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:26 pm

Hi,
Now Adrians back, could we have areview of this event, and I need a list of who went form the JPSC and would like the £20!
Edd

Return to “Events”