Stoneleigh 2015

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
Edd

Re: Stoneleigh 2015

Postby Edd » Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:16 pm

OK,
More details about Stoneleigh 2015.
We, well me and the Kit/Marquee will be there Saturday afternoon, if anyones about I will really appreciate help putting the marquee up!
Please feel free to join Myself and probably Adi for a curry in Kenilworth Saturday evening.
Sunday.
There will be a very brief AGM at 1400 on Sunday, very breif as a. it's boring and b. there isn't much to tell! We will be available afterwards and all day to answer any questions you may have etc.
There will also be the BBQ in the evening, if you are defintely, or even maybe, hanging around for this then please let me know so I can ensure we have enough food!! We may even have a game of rounders......
I'll be heading off not long after Lunch on Monday.
Officially the stand/BBQ is for members only, but to be honest it isn't policed but for £5 a year why not join!!
Hope to see some of you there, I'll try and be smiley and welcoming....but I am quite shy!Quiet at the back!
Regards
Edward.
PS. JPSC Manufacturers are more than welcome to come to the BBQ, park on the stand, visit and chat! Anything we can do to help you!

Jmad
Name: Jonathan Madeley

Postby Jmad » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am

I will hopefully be there on the Sunday, (seem to remember that Sunday is the busier of the two days) I need to sort out some new seats for the fury so I will be the strange person wandering around asking if I can sit in your car :D

peegee
Name: Peter Godfrey

Postby peegee » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:02 am

Little uns passed MOT number 12 today :D so no reason not to head for Stoneleigh next week and overnighting, looking forward to the Bar B Q Edd.

Shooter63
Name: Steve baldock

Postby Shooter63 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:04 am

We will be there on Sunday or Monday ( not sure yet) I'm not sure what car either, hopefully the stylus but my back has gone again. I've never been to the show before so I'm looking forward to it.

Shooter

Edd

Postby Edd » Sun Apr 26, 2015 9:14 am

You'll enjoy it! Make sure you come and say hi and have a cuppa.
Edd

adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Postby adithorp » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:51 am

I'm not sure what time I'll arrive on Sat as I'm working in the morning. Probably 4-5pm depending on how scenic a route I take.

Shooter, my back isn't good at the moment either but the Fury and a camp bed have always seemed to do it good in the past.

adithorp
Name: adrian thorp

Postby adithorp » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:49 am

Forecast is looking a bit damp. Looks like beer and umberells.

Edd

Postby Edd » Sat May 02, 2015 11:08 am

OK,
Shopping Done, Breakfasts and BBQ and some liquid fuel!
I really hope you're all hungry!!
Just need to load everything and head off!
Edd

Edd

Postby Edd » Tue May 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Well,

Got home and unloaded van, reloaded van, had a shower and hit the hay!
Great weekend, I dope thoses that came enjoyed it and those that didn't, where were you?
Thanks to anyone who helped with the Gazebo, James and Adi mostly I think, and anyone who did anything at all over the weekend.

Few points form the weekend.
1. Need fabsil for the gazebo...it drips in heavy rain!!!
2. Get Justin's new mobile no. so I can call him whne he is AWOL!!
3. You can never have too much food for the BBQ!

There is a facebook page for the JPSC but has been dormant! I'll try and use it more but don't want to dilute the forum (s?).

We hope to have some trackday news soon.

Edd

w4lrus
Name: Tom Hyland

Postby w4lrus » Tue May 05, 2015 12:58 pm

Thanks for sorting it all out Edd, it was good to meet you and put some faces to names. inspired to get my striker on the road by next year, not sure how close I'll get but I'll give it a shot! :D

Return to “Events”