RAW Open Day - 20th September

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

RAW Open Day - 20th September

Postby jeffw » Fri Sep 05, 2014 12:58 pm

Guys, RAW are having another open day in September and they have asked me to post this up

Our open day is on Saturday the 20th of September from 10 am.
We should have a good selection of Phoenix/striker cars around us on the day of varying specifications for everyone to check out.
Weather permitting there should be opportunities for passenger rides and the odd test drive available for serious enquires.
Interested parties can pick our brains on all things technical whilst enjoying some refreshments on us, Jeremy should have his BBQ on the go too!
Come and see our ongoing build of our latest demonstrator and try your luck in our prize draw mid afternoon.

RAW Cars
Raw Striker Limited
The Grange
Sutton Road
Shelwick
Herefordshire
HR1 3AW

peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Re: RAW Open Day - 20th September

Postby peter030371 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:24 pm

I would so love to go to this but its my wifes birthday and as much as she likes Strikers I would struggle to get this one past her :o

It would be good if someone can take some pictures and post them for us that can't make it so we can see what we missed :mrgreen:
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

philfingers
Name: Phil of course

Re: RAW Open Day - 20th September

Postby philfingers » Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:22 pm

Had a run over to Raw on the Saturday after the track day at Blyton on Thursday. It's only 45mins for me. A good opportunity to try the 200lb front springs I'd fitted in place of the 275's that were fitted. Feels much better on the road. By the time the rain had stopped and I got over to Raw about 3pm it was s little late. I have to say their cars are built to a very high standard, was very impressed
STM Phoenix R1 IRS Quaiffe reverse & LSD
Sold- Sylva Striker 1660 XF, 40s live axle
Sold- Sylva Phoenix- 1300 XF, 234, 40s live axle.
205 mi16 tarmac rally car, Audi A6 2.7 TDi S-line and a few motorbikes

Return to “Events”