Stylus's meet 8th Aug.

For anything related to kitcar events including trackdays, local meets etc
RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Stylus's meet 8th Aug.

Postby RobMsport » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:17 pm

I don't get to drive out to meets anymore , my Stylus being track only now . So partly to pay back people who've supported me but also to get a good number of Stylus's together along with their wives etc ---- I arranged a meeting at my home with local ale in the shed plus food more or less all day . A total of 22 people came over a period from 9-30am to 7-00pm , some staying over to the Sunday . Some were in tin tops but 8 kits were parked on and off during the day.
We were very lucky with the weather too , great over both days ---- just the odd headache on Sunday :oops:
Maybe another time I'll do an all ' Sylva ' day --- perhaps not providing beer/food though as numbers might be beyond my pocket ;)
I didn't post the event on here as most use the clubstylus website only sadley .

Still don't understand how to put pic's or avatar on here though --- too bloody old for new tricks :lol:

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Re: Stylus's meet 8th Aug.

Postby RobMsport » Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:29 pm

Just figured it out now :lol: so here we are eating , drinking plus a lot of chat :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Events”