- Posts: 14
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:34 pm
- Name: Ed Keane
Having recently sold my Striker which I had intended to change to bike power, I have been pulling my hair out as to what to replace it with (but it has to be BEC, track focussed and ideally road registered).
The shortlist was
1) a not quite finished GSXR Riot, stonking spec but not built for IVA,
2) a megabusa built for the track but with MOT
3) a cheap Radical
Fantastic problem to have, but my logic was thus, see what you think..
1) Love the Riot but SVA was such a pain, I hated it and sooooo want to avoid IVA if possible, so riot was out.
2) Decided that Westfields are simply not as good as anything designed by JP, even when they are a bargain
3) These things are fast but not as much fun, kinda like a Porsche on the road, I'd rather drive a classic Mini at 100% than a Porsche at 30%, and expensive if they go bang!
So as of tomorrow, all going well, I hope to be the proud owner of this Phoenix
Have not been this excited since Christmas 1977!
And a friend has gone halves with me so the kids get to eat afterall!
See you at Llandow Sept I hope
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests