Fury queries

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
Yazza54
Name: Ryan Yarrow

Re: Fury queries

Postby Yazza54 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:42 pm

Had it running before with the new setup holding the slides open, will drive it tomorrow but for now I can say theres even more induction noise and the throttle response seems a bit sharper...was already pretty electric!

Couple of other little bits..

New oil cap, didn't like the plastic one. It's billet ally and o-ringed and just fitted the spring for peace of mind.

Dad had a new px600 filter, bigger than the one fitted. Thought I may aswell try it under the bonnet, surprisingly it doesn't foul the bonnet and it's a fair bit bigger so I've got a new base plate to cut out for it.

This will allow me to fit velocity stacks instead of the standard rubbers... this was just a mock up, will be shorter than this to get the correct clearance between the stack and inside of the filter. Only bought one for starters just to make sure it'd work as it's a bit of a retro-fit...but looks quite good.

Doing other little bits too...love messing :mrgreen:

Token pic from a little drive out last weekend :)

I'm unhappy because I eat, and I eat because I'm unhappy.

Yazza54
Name: Ryan Yarrow

Re: Fury queries

Postby Yazza54 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:28 pm

I have the STD pads fitted and it stops better! Intact I'm having to refrain from standing on them so much as I can lock the fronts now. Pedal is still void of much feel though.

Velocity stacks fitted, look sexy and engine feels surprisingly stronger with these on and the slide stops fitted. Bigger filter too to fit them under.

I'm unhappy because I eat, and I eat because I'm unhappy.

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”