Richard's J15 build diary Update June 18th new pics

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
ceebmoj
Name: ceebmoj

Re: Richard's J15 build diary Update June 18th new pics

Postby ceebmoj » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Thanks for the information I have emailed Jeremy a couple of times and all ways had a fast response. I will have a look at the link you mention and I'm hoping seeing all the extra pictures clarify how I can do the things I want to.

ceebmoj
Name: ceebmoj

Postby ceebmoj » Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:46 pm

I presume that this is the http://www.scottmakin.co.uk/Riot.htm build you are talking about? if so I now have more questions about uprights and witch ones they are? the rockers look neater with them than on this build. to answer my own question they are the Raceleda upright who appear to have gone out of buisnes.

stig730@hotmail.com
Name: Nick Moy

Postby stig730@hotmail.com » Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:39 pm

Hi
No i have used the Richard Burgess one more than anything else the only problem with it is it is chronological not listed by build parts ie suspension etc so i have aprinted version find the bit im having a problem with and then search his diary for right picture enlarge and print off.
Have you built a car before ? if you have i dont think the build would be an issue. The most time consuming thing is panelling which is because the chassis is quite complicated.
I have just moved my car as ive lost my home garage but i will take some photos for you at the w/e if you want and post on here ? just need the exhaust before starting it.

Nick M

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Postby RobMsport » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:57 am

ceebmoj wrote:I presume that this is the http://www.scottmakin.co.uk/Riot.htm build you are talking about? if so I now have more questions about uprights and witch ones they are? the rockers look neater with them than on this build. to answer my own question they are the Raceleda upright who appear to have gone out of buisnes.

Raceleda designed uprights have been manufactured for RALLY DESIGN who have been supplying them for a good few years now. Also SILTECH RACING in Norfolk make billet uprights to a very similar design ;)

Beardy
Name: Al Bundy

Postby Beardy » Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:48 pm

Richard you have PM

ChrisSpectre
Name: Chris King

Postby ChrisSpectre » Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:17 am

Hi Rich,

Havent heard much from you lately, hows the build going?

Can I ask how much you had to have your driveshafts shortened as a starting point for my measurements?

There's very little plunge in the suspension but Im not sure where the 'target' for where the tri lobe jobby should sit in the drive cup.

Regards,
Chris

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”