Classic cars which resemble the Fury.

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
Jek
Name: Jek Rankin

Classic cars which resemble the Fury.

Postby Jek » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:54 pm

I'm looking for some inspiration for the rear lights for my Fury. There are loads of photos of other Furys to look at for ideas, but for fun I thought I'd cast the net a bit wider and look at some classic cars too.

There are plenty of classic cars that look like the Fury from the front (the most similar I can think of is the Lotus Elite) but I can't think of any that really resemble it from the rear. The best I can come up with are some older Ferraris - if you squint it looks a bit like a 250GTO with the roof chopped off... Can anyone think of any others?

Cheers,
Jek

leemulligan
Name: Lee Mulligan

Re: Classic cars which resemble the Fury.

Postby leemulligan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:22 am

Hi

Try looking for Lola Climax (no not an adult entertainer), there is a lot of visual similarites to the Fury!

Cheers

Lee

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:43 am

The Phoenix was based on the Lola Mk1 (with modifications to fit something other than a Climax to it)

Fury1630
Name: Tony Hart

Postby Fury1630 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:20 pm

Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 looks very similar to my Fury - or at least it would if the Fury had a hard top - but honest I only found out about the Alfa afterwards. :oops:
Alfa_Romeo_Tipo_33_Stradale_Rear.jpg

Fury New Forest Sm.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"Low Commotion" Quite possibly the slowest Fury.........................................................................in the world.

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”