New Year resolutions

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

New Year resolutions

Postby petercoll » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:16 pm

So what are yours ?

My main automotive one is to do more trackdays in the Striker.

I got the Striker back on the road in 2009, with an engine that actually works properly, with uprated tyres, a quicker steering rack, and better track oriented seats, so I really don't have an excuse any more.

I will also be looking properly at bike engined power in the autumn of 2010, with the view to an engine swap over winter.

Other than that, it is to get to Le Mans in June (ferry already booked).

Pete

Timbo
Name: Tim King

Re: New Year resolutions

Postby Timbo » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:33 pm

Mine new year resolution is to NOT make any new year resolutions. Always a waste of bloody time. I resolved last year to get out in the Fury more, which I did for a couple of months. Then I threw it in a ditch and that was that. This year, I think I'll just see what comes along........... :P
Don't put tomato ketchup on your salad cream sandwiches. It spoils the taste of the chocolate spread.

petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

Postby petercoll » Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:36 pm

Timbo wrote:Mine new year resolution is to NOT make any new year resolutions. Always a waste of bloody time. I resolved last year to get out in the Fury more, which I did for a couple of months. Then I threw it in a ditch and that was that. This year, I think I'll just see what comes along........... :P

Another ditch ? :mrgreen:

Pete

Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Dec 31, 2009 10:17 am

>>Other than that, it is to get to Le Mans in June (ferry already booked).

Mine is to get back on track after spending the last 6 weeks winding up my Father in Laws business! Striker will be back on the road this year and we will be at Le Mans!

Edd.

Timbo
Name: Tim King

Postby Timbo » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 pm

[/quote]

Another ditch ? :mrgreen:

Pete[/quote]

Oh god I hope not. I don't think the insurance will stand it again! :?
Don't put tomato ketchup on your salad cream sandwiches. It spoils the taste of the chocolate spread.

adisonpol
Name: Adison

Postby adisonpol » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:46 am

This year, I’m going to stay away from all the toxic, angry judgment that seemed to dominate public discourse this past year. I hope to be more positive and work towards being tolerant of those who have no tolerance for others…who seem to think that LESS knowledge is preferable to more. More than anything, I hope to remain hopeful.

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”