New Sports Car Name Suggestions ?

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
kennyrayandersen
Name: Kenny Andersen

Re: New Sports Car Name Suggestions ?

Postby kennyrayandersen » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:54 pm

Chaos and Mayhem are still available according to both lists! Chaos goes well with the Riot. Sylva Chaos rolls off the tongue. Mayhem goes with Riot, and sounds decent after Sylva (although it doesn't roll off quite as well as). Also, if you make the name either Chaos or Mayhem, I will offer to make the wax to cast the name badge (so it doesn't have to be a sticker).

Sorry, the P-15 reference is way too obscure -- most anyone who could 'get it' is no longer with us...

Also, a bit unfortunate people reading this thread from the beginning won't get the entire flavor thanks to some editing fairies, too bad -- nothing that wasn't intended as tongue-in-cheek, but whatever...

Hullabaloo would be pretty much even with the name that shall not be mentioned.

Why don't you pick the what you think the top 5 or six names on there and take a poll? Kinda of would have been a good idea to begin with, no? It would have taken less than 48 hours, and it would have saved a LOT of grief.

The name ought to click, really. Just imagine you are driving it and someone asks you what its called. What would you like to tell them? The reaction you would want from them is " ooh, I like that". IMO, a car needs a name not a number. It needs a bit of pizazz eh? In response to the question "what do you drive" You don't want to tell them you are driving the Emasculation 200 [that just wouldn't be right!].

beemer
Name: Tony lans

Postby beemer » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:24 pm

I did have tongue in cheek with your hullabaloo hence the smiley..........................irony lost on a computer

kennyrayandersen
Name: Kenny Andersen

Postby kennyrayandersen » Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:58 am

irony lost on me -- I wasn't paying attention, and after the name that shall not be spoken, I wasn't taking any changes :lol:

Chaos and Mayhem still available? or Where is that poll? :mrgreen:

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”