What to do with my Leader ?

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
locost220
Name: richard glbert

What to do with my Leader ?

Postby locost220 » Wed May 10, 2023 7:30 pm

So some years ago i purchased a non road registered Leader in shocking Green to use as a track day car with a mate as a rolling shell, i have used it a few times but found the frustration of not being able to road test it after any upgrades / alterations or repairs. Previously i had brought the car up to mot standard fitted with 2 litre pinto and either twin choke webber or twin 45s.
All the time having a road registered Locost that i used for car shows, breckie runs and road trips with southern kit car club, repairs on the locost meant the leader had not been used for a couple of years stored outside on a trailer until i took it off last week to liberate the engine for a friend where i realised how it had been left unused and suffered in the conditions, so i am unsure what to do with the car as i cannot see me using it as i now have two road legal cars to keep me busy and entertain me, but would like to recoup some of the cost, but also do not like giving up on things .
i also have a old spare front clam for the same that i got when it was available thinking it may come in handy if any offs occurred.
keeping an eye on ebay they do not seem to fetch much money for road legal car.
Some pics attached of when i first got her

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”