Parts Supply

For general chat, questions etc about cars designed by JP - the main forum
chrisp1973
Name: Christian Palmer

Parts Supply

Postby chrisp1973 » Thu May 03, 2018 2:32 pm

I seem to be having trouble locating a source of new body work or parts for the Fisher Fury.

I've not purchased a car yet but I'm just doing some background research before I do on supply of parts, maintenance etc.

Is the car still produced - I see reference to Fury Cars, Cyana and RAW (although everything on the website seems very out of date) and little else, am I missing something?

Thanks for your help.

Christian.
Kindest regards

Christian :D

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: Parts Supply

Postby jeffw » Thu May 03, 2018 6:20 pm

Fury Sportscars make the Fury still. The other companies you mention do not and never have made the Fury.

chrisp1973
Name: Christian Palmer

Postby chrisp1973 » Thu May 03, 2018 10:35 pm

Thanks, I was getting confused over who produced the Fury and the Phoenix.

I chatted with the guys at RAW today and will try to speak with Steve(?) at Fury in the coming days.

Thank you.
Kindest regards

Christian :D

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Postby jeffw » Fri May 04, 2018 7:31 am

You would be surprised how different they are (Phoenix and Fury). The Phoenix (and the Striker) are much narrower across the cockpit and the Phoenix only ever came with a aeroscreen.

peter030371
Name: Peter Smith

Postby peter030371 » Fri May 04, 2018 10:47 am

chrisp1973 wrote:Thanks, I was getting confused over who produced the Fury and the Phoenix.

I chatted with the guys at RAW today and will try to speak with Steve(?) at Fury in the coming days.

Thank you.

Getting hold of Steve at Fury can be difficult, if he is under/on/in a car and the phone rings he just leaves it for later (or he would never get any work done). If you have facebook look up Fury Sports Cars Ltd and then message them on there, Jay normally picks them up quite quickly (within 24 hours).

I only live 5 or 6 miles away so tend to pop in on the way past if I need to speak to them :lol:
Editor of 'The Proper Job'

Return to “Jeremy Philips Cars”