- Posts: 399
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Although this is a relatively quiet forum, we get about 150 registration requests a week. Most of these are spam, but it means we have to be extra careful about checking each request, to make sure there is a real person behind each one.
Please bear in mind the following guidelines when you register:
1. Keep your user name relatively simple - something with lots of vowels gets deleted immediately as it is almost certainly spam.
2. When asked for your name, please provide it. If you provide a name that is identical to the user name then the request will be deleted. This is how we identify 95% of spam requests.
3. Give us a few days to authorise your account. We do this stuff for free in our spare time. Going through JPSC forum registration requests is not high on our spouses priorities !
4. If all else fails, email me at the following email address (which has been complicated to avoid bots picking it up):
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests