- Posts: 469
- Joined: Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:25 pm
Andy/Wonderbadger has created a map on googlemaps/drive (?) so we can add a marker where we are based. Although there are quite a few of us about it's never clear where we are. Link and instructions below.
You do need to log into a google account to add yourself but can view all the location without however.
Link to map:
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid= ... -hHEdevKTg
• Once logged in, click on edit towards the left hand side
• In the toolbar underneath the map search, click on the add marker button to the right of the hand
• Zoom into the area where you want to place the marker and click – or use the search box to find your location
• Click on the location where you want to add the marker
• Once the pin is placed you can edit the name associated with it and in the box below can enter other relevant info.
• Once you've completed it, click save
• The new point will appear at the bottom of the list in the left hand panel, hover over the new entry and click on the paint can
• This will allow you to change the colour of the pin to match the key in the drop down box at top of the main panel on the left (click on “more” to see the complete key)
Any questions ask, and hopefully Andy will respond!
- Posts: 123
- Joined: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:34 pm
- Name: Phil of course
- Location: Kidderminster, Worcestershire, UK
Sold- Sylva Striker 1660 XF, 40s live axle
Sold- Sylva Phoenix- 1300 XF, 234, 40s live axle.
205 mi16 tarmac rally car, Audi A6 2.7 TDi S-line and a few motorbikes
- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm
- Name: Peter Smith
- Location: Hawkhurst
I have to say the colours stumped me a little....being a man things such as 'Cyan' and 'Crimson' don't exist, they are just different shades of other colours. Fortunately Strikers are Orange and I can just about manage that
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:13 am
- Name: Karl Davies
- Location: South Wales
The fact it had to be red just made it fit even more with my username!
Currently being restored after 10 years standing
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest