Eelmoor mod driver training ground

For any motorsport activities
dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Re: Eelmoor mod driver training ground

Postby dopdog » Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:40 pm

HI Rob
thanks for that, not sure about beating you but as we discussed you have to aim high so yes when I beat all oncomers I will be happy :lol: Just waiting for the new season and the list of events as i need to plan my year as soojn as possible due to work.

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Postby RobMsport » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:16 pm

Contact Dave Whyman at davewhyman@hotmail.com ---- he'll let you know the 2012 events list for the speed champ'p as soon as they've been confirmed ok . Mention me for 'crawling' points :lol: Once he knows your email he'll forward next year's Champ'p application if you ask him ;) You're already a FDMC member aren't you :?:

dopdog

Postby dopdog » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:02 pm

thanks again Rob e-mail sent and ready to win some pots.

dopdog

Postby dopdog » Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 am

Here are your Photos Rob
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Postby RobMsport » Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:44 am

That's very good of you Simon , you must give me some instruction on uploading pic's from an iPhone one day . I'm technically challenged regarding PC's , mobiles and car electronics :oops:

The first pic is after my last 54.9sec's winning run that got me 4th overall . The second pic is rounding the hairpin at the far end of Eelmoor's course , showing some nice little trees in the back ground. It's this hairpin that has claimed a few cars over the last ten years :roll:
It's tricky to get all elements of this course right on the same run but very satisfying when it all comes together 8-)

Return to “Motorsport”