TWMC All Circuit Sprint Championship

For any motorsport activities
deecee
Name: David Cockburn

TWMC All Circuit Sprint Championship

Postby deecee » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:29 pm

First in class for over 1700 cc kit cars in the above for this year. Quite pleased for the first season in the car :lol: I should point out that this is more to do with the number of events I entered compared to my competitiveness. If Jeff had entered as many sprints he would have been way ahead :oops: I hope we shall be better equipped next year after some winter developments; or is it the driver's mental ability that needs fine tuning :?:
Treachery and old age will always triumph over youthful enthusiasm.

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: TWMC All Circuit Sprint Championship

Postby jeffw » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:43 pm

Well done, a worthy champion. I must admit this had fallen way down the list especially with so many Lydden rounds.

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Postby dopdog » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:01 pm

Well done David a fantastic result, do not take anything away from your victory as all pots and victories are a great achievement. Unless you get them like me when there is only 1 in your class :lol: .

Too many Lydden!!!! its my new best track I like it there and will be back for some more next year. Is this not on your doorstep Jeff? :roll:

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:05 am

I don't like the place....much prefer Goodwood, Hethel, Snetterton etc. I think it is this 1/2 day nonsense as much as anything else.

deecee
Name: David Cockburn

Postby deecee » Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:51 am

Simon, why not contest the All Circuit Sprint Championship next year? I am sure you would have plenty of success :) This year there were rounds at Mallory (but no more I suspect), Lydden, Goodwood, Snetterton and Brands. Look here http://www.twmc.org.uk/allcircuit/index.html
Treachery and old age will always triumph over youthful enthusiasm.

dopdog

Postby dopdog » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:58 am

HI David,
that is just what I intend to do next year, keep my car nice and clean on the circuits and not any airfields!!! :? well we will see ;)

David
Name: David Hussey

Postby David » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:04 pm

Late to the party as usual. Well done, David -- excellent first year in the car.

We've debated the "half day" format before. Providing the car runs faultlessly, I like it.
And I'm with Simon on Lydden: love the place (almost as much as Brands and Cadwell), and would choose it over Goodwood any day. But everyone has their favoured circuits.
Se7en Pervert -- by definition; I don't drive a Caterham

jeffw

Postby jeffw » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:15 pm

David wrote:Late to the party as usual. Well done, David -- excellent first year in the car.

We've debated the "half day" format before. Providing the car runs faultlessly, I like it.
And I'm with Simon on Lydden: love the place (almost as much as Brands and Cadwell), and would choose it over Goodwood any day. But everyone has their favoured circuits.

You are just weird....

David
Name: David Hussey

Postby David » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:40 pm

jeffw wrote:
David wrote:Late to the party as usual. Well done, David -- excellent first year in the car.

You are just weird....

;) :D
Se7en Pervert -- by definition; I don't drive a Caterham

dopdog

Postby dopdog » Thu Nov 07, 2013 9:20 pm

With regards to Lydden, I was not sure if I would like it or not, in fact if I would like the half day. Turns out I do and of course if the car is OK you are all packed up in time for lunch. Very civilised :P

is it only November I am already ready to go :roll:

Return to “Motorsport”