Lydden 19th Oct

For any motorsport activities
deecee
Name: David Cockburn

Lydden 19th Oct

Postby deecee » Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Well done Simon on what I am sure is your first visit to Lydden 8-) FTD by 1.78 secs against boys in the next class up!

I managed a second in class to Stephen Laing who beat me by 0.21 secs and 12th overall so cannot complain. Perhaps I should point out that I was also second to last in the class :oops:
Treachery and old age will always triumph over youthful enthusiasm.

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Re: Lydden 19th Oct

Postby RobMsport » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:15 pm

deecee wrote:Well done Simon on what I am sure is your first visit to Lydden 8-) FTD by 1.78 secs against boys in the next class up!

I managed a second in class to Stephen Laing who beat me by 0.21 secs and 12th overall so cannot complain. Perhaps I should point out that I was also second to last in the class :oops:

Don't knock it David , Stephen's no slouch and beaten by 0.21sec isn't a lot . Simon's absolutely on it now , properly fired up for next season's Goodwood sprints and a crack at Ian Catt's new Empire chassied beast , maybe Bill Johnson in the OMS 1400 :P
Well done David , it was wet too -- wasn't it :?:

deecee
Name: David Cockburn

Postby deecee » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:48 pm

Yup wet all day Rob but not torrential. Lots of interruptions as people slid/pirouetted off the circuit. I must say I don't usually like the wet but the car didn't feel too bad. Surprising really as it was on 4 or 5 year old tyres!
Treachery and old age will always triumph over youthful enthusiasm.

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Postby dopdog » Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:52 pm

Thank you David for the comments, and yes Rob ready for Goodwood. This was my FTD run @ 83.91. You will see all off line and slippy but the car had some great grip when needed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdmgnCwpsAc

Return to “Motorsport”