Goodwood 18th

For any motorsport activities
dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Goodwood 18th

Postby dopdog » Sat May 18, 2013 7:40 pm

Had a good day at Goodwood, came 3rd overall and was beaten by Ian Catt with an 80 second run. Next was a radical at 81.43 and me at 81.71. will get a video up to show my run. Also had a massive off at St Mary's :o :o :shock: :shock: I was flat through no name and changed down to turn into St Mary's but my throttle stuck on full and it was all grass from there on in :o

Last year in my striker I did a 91 second run so 10 seconds quicker in the Jedi :D

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: Goodwood 18th

Postby jeffw » Sat May 18, 2013 10:09 pm

Well done, would have loved to be there but there is no point at the moment. Did have a great day a Llandow though

RobMsport
Name: Rob Farley

Postby RobMsport » Mon May 20, 2013 10:43 am

dopdog wrote:Had a good day at Goodwood, came 3rd overall and was beaten by Ian Catt with an 80 second run. Next was a radical at 81.43 and me at 81.71. will get a video up to show my run. Also had a massive off at St Mary's :o :o :shock: :shock: I was flat through no name and changed down to turn into St Mary's but my throttle stuck on full and it was all grass from there on in :o

Last year in my striker I did a 91 second run so 10 seconds quicker in the Jedi :D

Damn well done Simon , Ian's been in single seaters well over 12yrs and was always quick in his previous OMS . Very glad to hear you didn't find any concrete aircraft tethers in that long grass though :P They are sunk into the ground but just stick up about 10 inches :o ----- I came off at Goodwood many years ago then sat there feeling pleased that I'd controlled it all very nicely , only to be told by the Marshal when he wandered across that there were two tethers , one just 10 feet to my right , the other just 3 feet off my left rear :shock:

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Postby dopdog » Mon May 20, 2013 12:36 pm

OK heres the video for you, always more to come :D

http://youtu.be/BhfNUcatNBw

Return to “Motorsport”