hi new guy here.

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
Bi22le
Name: Wayne Brown

hi new guy here.

Postby Bi22le » Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:39 pm

hello all,
I am a massive motorsport fan and am members of pistonheads and locost builders. It was following a reply from locost that has got me to here.
I will hopefully be collecting a raw striker irs from justin who i think is known in these parts! Its blue and black and did have a s\c fitted. Im getting it with a 4age black top.
I an starting off using it for roads and track days but will hopefully be doing other hill climbs and things at a later date.
I always have plenty of questions and things to say so now im on there may be some increased activity!
Thanks for the inevitable warm welcome. I really hope to meet up with some of you in the summer for some fun driving! I live in kent, dartford. Anyone local?
Bi22le

Colin
Name: Colin Hurley

Re: hi new guy here.

Postby Colin » Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:35 pm

Hi
I’m in Tonbridge , I built a 1600 CVH Striker a 'Budget' engine , but good fun. Its off the road for Christmas as I’m using the time off to raise the steering rack and move the top wishbones back to improve the geometry. If you haven’t found it, the Google Sylva chat list is a good source of information http://groups.google.co.uk/group/sylva-chat?hl=en

Glad to help if I can
Colin

jeffw
Name: Jeff Wiltshire

Re: hi new guy here.

Postby jeffw » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:10 pm

I'm Paddock Wood with a Zetec engined Phoenix if that counts as local ?

Return to “Introductions”