Good afternoon all.......

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
Mr Mac
Name: David MacBean

Good afternoon all.......

Postby Mr Mac » Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:35 pm

Hi There

Thought I'd say a quick hello to all on here, have just signed up as I'm coming back to ownership of a JPSC after a few years of being away doing other things......

A little bit about me.....

Started my kit car career with a Striker many many years back (must have been early 90's) and then on to a V6 Libra after not building anything for about 10 years. I then had another Striker followed by half building an Ultima before the "fourth child" prevented further expenditure! So I have spent the last 2 years putting a 93 Griff 500 back together and have just sold that.............

So the plan now is to either build a FB Riot or a Riot SE - not sure which at the moment. The credit crunch is having an impact on many things at the moment so I would like to have the cash in the bank to finish the job before I start and avoid a reoccurrence of the Ultima build.

The Griff was my "Hero car" - I'd wanted one since I first saw one in 92, I was going to keep it forever but to be honest it just didn't come up to scratch and was a let down. Sure it sounded nice but it felt like it was going to hurl you into the scenery every time I drove it. And lord help you if there was any moisture on the road!!!! So it had to go and I have had to once again rethink what I want out of the car in the garage.

Regards

David

petercoll
Name: Peter Collingridge

Re: Good afternoon all.......

Postby petercoll » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:47 pm

Welcome on board David.
Glad to welcome you back to JP's cars !

Pete

Mr Mac
Name: David MacBean

Re: Good afternoon all.......