New member from Belgium

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
Terror Factor
Name: Jasper

New member from Belgium

Postby Terror Factor » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:25 pm

Hi all,

I've been keeping my eye in this board for a while now, but recently started looking more seriously for my first kit car. My previous cars have been mostly Japanese stuff and BMW's. I seem to always get back to turbo MX-5's, but I felt a need for an upgrade. Registering a kit in Belgium is quite hard apparently, so I am looking at cheaper stuff to dip my toes in the water. If it doesn't work out, I'm not in it for too much money.

Initially, I started looking at Westfields, but after a while came across Sylva's, that seemed to get raving reviews about there handling, and lucky for me, turned out to be a bit cheaper too. The 60ies racer-style cars have pretty cool looks as well, but I am not that picky to be honest, I like nearly all of them.

So, in an effort to help my search, I decided to register :) I hope to be here for quite a while!

Cheers,

Jasper

HighOnThunder
Name: James

Re: New member from Belgium

Postby HighOnThunder » Fri Oct 18, 2019 10:48 pm

Welcome. So you are looking for a Sylva? I just suspended the road license on my Dutch Striiker, it has an oldtimer plate (1971), with EU rules you can just import it, right?

Terror Factor
Name: Jasper

Re: New member from Belgium

Postby Terror Factor » Sat Oct 19, 2019 1:35 pm

HighOnThunder wrote:Welcome. So you are looking for a Sylva? I just suspended the road license on my Dutch Striiker, it has an oldtimer plate (1971), with EU rules you can just import it, right?

An oldtimer would be a lot easier to get on the road indeed. I can't seem to pm yet, but feel free to mail me at [MyNicknameOnHereInOneWord]@gmail.com :)

Return to “Introductions”