new member saying hello

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
ianminki
Name: Ian Hamilton

new member saying hello

Postby ianminki » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:20 pm

hi to all
my name is ian (ianminki) I am from Scunthorpe my car is an early ssc stylus fitted with a fireblade 893cc engine I have had the car for the last six years and been on the road for the past two years. I did register with the club 3 years ago but I was never able to get on the club site so I let it lapse as I am not very good with the pc could not work things out but getting there. I would like to know if there is a local meeting near to Scunthorpe so I could say hello in person and get to know some of you if that's ok . im still green about kit cars and have lots to learn but have built mine from looking at photos and reading topics in the forums I am a member of the stylus forums club and have some posts and photos on there I have olso met one or two of them .would love to do a track day but not sure my car is up to that standard yet as I am not sure what it needs to stop it from blowing up lol.here is a photo of the car
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Re: new member saying hello

Postby dopdog » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:35 pm

That's the first stylus I have seen with a bike engine, Welcome to the madhouse

ianminki
Name: Ian Hamilton

Re: new member saying hello

Postby ianminki » Wed Dec 31, 2014 1:05 pm

hi
and hello thanks for the reply once I get to work out how to use this properly I will post some more photos and one video of it on a rolling road. if you are partying tonight have a good one

happy new year regards ian

Return to “Introductions”