Another Fury owner

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
votanxerxes
Name: RickRick

Another Fury owner

Postby votanxerxes » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:29 am

Hi,
I'm Rick and finally got myself a tiny Fury.... bought the RGB F series car #23.. and with a hight of 6.5 and some pounds to many, this is a tight fit.
Luckely the previous owner was tall, too, so the car is already modified to make my legs fit.
After spending the last 20 years with way to comfortable Triumphs, MGs and TVRs, I really wanted something that is just uncompromising.... it had to be small, light, quick and without any useless stuff like a roof and basically anything else a modern car usually has.
But as I tend to drive all my cars and all year long on the road, I will need to slightly modify the car to get it legal and to be able to move over speed bumps. So I will post another thread in the for sale/wanted section, as the cup-bonnet with splitter is impossible to use off the track and I will need a standard classic bonnet. Will still keep the bonnet option, as I'm actually thinking about joining the RGB F series in 2015.. but time and money need to be available.
This is an older Pic...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dopdog
Name: Simon Boulter

Re: Another Fury owner

Postby dopdog » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:34 pm

welcome Rick nice to see another old rgb fury on here. lets have some pictures then as I like them :D

votanxerxes
Name: RickRick

Postby votanxerxes » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:59 am

Ok, here is an older pic... new ones I can take mid of December.
The cup bonnet /splitter really is are deal breakers when it comes to speed bumps...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

The Baron
Name: Richard Greenwood

Postby The Baron » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:22 pm

Nice car. look forward to seeing the progress
Regards Richard
Richard Greenwood@rgsprinting

Return to “Introductions”