Returning to the fray

Start here if you are new to the forum, and just want to say Hello
Sylvadriver
Name: Nick Craddock

Returning to the fray

Postby Sylvadriver » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:22 pm

Hi this is Nick, I used to race in the Kit Car championship some years ago, mostly in a burgundy Phoenix which was converted by its current owner to RGB spec (and much improved in the process). Its now for sale on ebay with lots of parts and a spare chassis - would buy it if I could afford to return to racing!

Instead I am resurrecting a Striker MK II - this car was the 3rd one built and Jeremy has made me promise not to cut it up or get rid of it! It was built by Brian King in the 80s and raced with a 1300 Xflow, Lotus Twincam, Rover V8, then it came to me and I fitted a race tuned 1700 Xflow which I later sold when I stopped racing. It originally had a vanilla 60bhp 691M Xflow which I may refit but it hasn't turned for many years... It will just be a simple road car, no mad quest for HP etc. I just need something which will drift sideways round the roundabout at J14 of the M4 when no-one is looking.

I have also just acquired the dodgy looking Fury with Stylus bodywork which was on ebay as the basis for my next project, so look out for those "Wanted" ads which I will be posting soon!

Nick

Return to “Introductions”